Thursday, June 3, 2010

drews addiction

for the longest time the ipod touch was broken it would not even turn on. but about a week ago mike figured out what was wrong with it. and ever since then all i here from drew is can i play on the ipod, where is the ipod, can i take the ipod to bed. it never ends ( kind of wish it would magically disappear). i fact this is how much he loves it he will even stay awake late at night to play games on it (11:00 pm). so the other day he was asking if he could take it to bed with him and mike told him that when mom got back from her run she would get it out of the van, mike was just hoping he would forget about it and fall asleep, well not drew when i got home from my run i was down stairs with mike it was about 10:00 and down came drew still awake and waiting for the ipod. that is a serious addiction drew we are going to have to do something about that. but we love you any ways.

1 comment:

King Fam said...

My Bryn has the same addiction except it is to my Iphone. I don't mind because it keeps her quiet. It is kind of annoying when I want to use my phone though.