Friday, May 8, 2009

long time

ok so i know it has been a long time since i have written but in my defence i have been really busy. so my house is coming along and i am so excited every little thing that gets done i have to go over and look at it i know that is really lame of me.
i am also really busy getting my dance studio started which has been alot of work but is so fun i have wanted to do this for so look i cant wait till it is up and running. we called the studio Dance on Broadway cuz it is on broadway in raymond. when i can get my computer to work properlly i will post pictures of the progess of my house.

2 comments:

Andy said...

yay, I'm so gald you FINALLY updated. I've been wondering how you have been doing because I haven't talked to you in SO long. I hope things continue to go good for you and your house and your dance studio keep coming along nicely. Good luck with everything and keep us all posted!

ha ha ha

DJ said...

Shaunie, how exciting that you are starting a dance studio. I know you've been wanting this for years so this is super exciting. Good for you. I'm going to need to get some details--when, what kind of dance, are you the teacher?, cost--I'm pretty sure Kinlee NEEDS to be in dance as soon as it's age appropriate. I'm pretty pumped for you. The name is great too. And happy to hear that your house is under way and progressively moving along. That's great news--I did get a quick tour of your tiny house now and think the world of you for living there this long. Great blog by the way--I found you off Carries as well. Can't wait to see pix of the house under construction.