Friday, January 23, 2009

the things that make me cranky

the other day i was so cranky i thought i should write about the things that make me cranky
-tring to nurse with an exersice bra on oh i mean 2 exersice bras on
-asking my 4 year old to put his pants back on at least 10 times before he even thinks about it
-wearing sock i love bare feet that must be were my kids get it, they take there shoes and socks of the minute the get in the house
-slow computers that randomly shut down when you are in the middle of something
-taxes need i say more
-gst cuz we are way to far behind ( not my fault of course)
-living in a rental house
and i could probably go on but enough said

and for the things that just make my day
-getting to exersice in the morning
-hearing drew say "i like you mom"
-the smell of a fresh clean baby
-nap time
-when madison walks in from school i love having my kids home
-when madison and drew decide to play happily together
-kisses from a 4 month old (you know how they are nice and slobbery)
-hearing the words i love you when i tuck my kids into bed at night
-having my husband do the dishes without me even saying a word (thanks mike)
-wearing sweat pants
-seeing how much madison has inproved in school
and i could go on and on but i won't bore you any more

3 comments:

King Fam said...

I can't believe you have three kids. Time goes by way too fast.

Christal said...

good lists positive ending there's always something good in everyday no matter what eh! How are you doing anyway? I seriously can't wait to get back into RPP! I miss seeing everybody! ttys

tatum said...

funny! i can totally relate with the crankie ones, especially the "2 bras"....hilarious!