Tuesday, December 9, 2008

christmas time

this is drews rosy cheeks after playing outside in the snow so much fun


why do i take on so much that i can't see above all the projects. but really i am not complaining i like to be busy. this is probably my most favorite time of year. i love the christmas lights the snow the rosy cheeks of kids playing out side. i love the excitment of the kids and my husband. i love the sewing projects. but most of all i love the spirit of christmas. i feel so lucky to have the gospel in my life.

this year for christmas we are going to my moms but everyone else is going to the other side of there families. and i am kind of sad that there won't be as many people around i look forward to the business of the season. but i am alittle excited for the relatationjavascript:void(0) of it all it will probably be alot quieter.

my biggest project this year is tring to make a sleeper for nixon the other pjs are just routine but a sleeper with out a sleeper pattern has been a little more difficult.

3 comments:

King Fam said...

yeah I am so glad you found me so I could check out your cute little family. Now I can keep up with you.

Christal said...

yeah its about time girl!! Thanks for coming over last night it was fun to talk ! Sorry I made you stand in the doorway the whole time not sure where my brain was! Anyway cute pic of drew! ttys

tatum said...

cute as a button!